The Pool is Open
Rockwood Property Management is happy to announce, maintenance is complete and our lovely pool is, once again, open for community use.
As a reminder, pool hours are from 5 am to 11 pm, daily. Under age guests are welcome to use the pool with residents from 3 to 6 pm, every day.
The hot tub/spa, however, is still in process of being prepared for resident use. We will let you know when it is ready to use.
In the meantime, please enjoy the many benefits and every relaxing moment in our beautiful saltwater pool.
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the lane, snow is glistening.
A beautiful sight,
We’re happy tonight.
Walking in a winter wonderland.
Yes, winter is here even if there if the snow isn’t here right now. How can you enjoy it?
- Take a walk
- Snuggle up by your fireplace with a good book
- If you have a storm door, open your front door to let the light in and so your neighbors know you’re ok
- Join an activity in the clubhouse
- Use the pool or gym equipment
- Invite some friends over for games
We are now past the shortest day of the year. The good news is that the daylight will increase by about two minutes each day as we edge towards spring.
It’s the time of year when many of us make resolutions. Here are a few suggestions.
- Learn something new
- Find a new favorite dessert
- Play more
- Take a dance or exercise class
- Spend more time in nature
- Pick up a hobby
- Boost your brain
- Make a new friend once per month
- Be more grateful
Whatever you decide for the new year, have a wonderful, happy and healthy 2024.